Drive a Ferrari in Rome I Ferrari test drive experience. Drive a Ferrari California in the streets of Rome. 1 hour (10 minutes briefing + 50 minutes driving). Free MP4 video of you behind the wheels at the end. Choose your itinerary and between a solo drive or with an experienced driver at the wheels.
Drive a Ferrari in Rome. Italy, famous for many things: art, history, food, fashion and obviously sports cars.
This country has given birth to some of most famous brands, like Maserati, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo.
But in the world of motorsport there aren’t carmakers more widely known than Ferrari.
One of the best things to do in Rome is definitely to drive a Ferrari in Rome, through the iconic streets of the city. Choose this once in a lifetime experience and make your dream come true.
Ferrari Tour will always be associated to competition, status and speed.
It’s impossible not to take notice of one as it speeds by on the streets. Nothing turns more heads than the unique characteristic sound of a Ferrari’s engine.
All the eyes will be on you as you get behind the wheels of one of Ferrari’s latest best creation: the California.
The California is considered Ferrari’s softest and most comfortable car.
A habitué of the boulevards of Beverly Hills, Saint Tropez or Dubai, where this stunning roadster is meant to be seen and driven, the Ferrari California has in reality two distinctive souls: gentle from the outside, but aggressive under the bonnet.
Its twin-turbo V8 engine delivers 552bhp and it suits the car’s easy-driving character, as well as the sporty one.
You can choose a preferred day and time and the option of driving yourself or travel in style with an experienced driver at the wheels.
On this Drive a Ferrari in Rome tour take advantage of a free pick up from your hotel or location and receive a full introduction from an expert driver.
He will give you plenty of useful instructions on how to navigate a sports car and on what you can and what you cannot do.
The briefing will last approximately 10 minutes and you can agree your preferred itinerary or just take on the suggestions from your co-driver.
After that you’ll be ready to hit the road and cruise the characteristic streets of the Eternal City, catching views of its landmarks.
Feel the full power of the 4.3L V8 engine as you pass by one after another Rome’s famous monuments.
A typical itinerary will start near the Colosseum to head towards the Roman Forum, the Circus Maximus and the Bocca della Verità (Mouth of Truth). Carry on along the river, passing by the Isola Tiberina and all the way up to the Vatican.
Turn towards Via della Conciliazione to reach the epicentre of St.Peter. Climb the Gianicolo hill to catch breathtaking views or Rome and stop there for a few photos.
Descend towards Via Garibaldi and Viale Trastevere, drive along the Tiber again and cross to the other side to reach piazza Venezia.
Turn right to reach the long avenue of the Imperial Fora and enjoy the stunning view of the Colosseum as you speed through one of Rome’s (if not World’s) most famous streets.
This amazing Ferrari test drive will last a total of 60 minutes. After that you will be taken back to your hotel and you will receive a MP4 video of the full day with you behind the wheels.
Fancy an even more professional and special video of this unforgettable day? Then choose the option of having a car or motorbike escorting you for the full drive.
Drivers must be at least 30 years old.
You have the option of driving with the assistance of an audio-guide in English, Russian or Chinese. Must be booked 24 hours in advance at an extra cost of € 100.00
All vehicles are equipped with:
- 2 GPS and tracking system (one from the insurance company)
- Remote speed monitoring
- Remote car monitoring
- Twin technology satellite system
- Immobilizing device that activates where speeding or in breach of rules
Free pick up
Get behind the wheels
Bocca della Verità
Collect your video
Back to you hotel
Free pick up from hotel or other central location
Receive a full briefing from an experienced driver
Learn about the features and characteristics of your super car
Agree your preferred itinerary or take on suggestions from your co-driver
Get behind the wheels of a V8-engined Ferrari California
Get the engine roar and make some serious head-turning
Cruise the characteristic streets of the Eternal City
Feel the full power of the 4.3L V8 engine as you pass Rome’s famous monuments
Drive around the Colosseum, Vatican, Roman Forum and other landmarks
Receive a free MP4 video of the full day with you behind the wheels
Upgrade to have a car or motorbike escorting you for a proper filming experience
- Drivers must be at least 30 years old.
- You must show a driving license valid in Italy together with your passport or ID card
- The driving license must be original and clearly legible (translation may be required)
- Russian, Arabic and Japanese licenses must be accompanied by an International Driving License
- Credit Cards accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard. No debit or prepaid cards
- Drivers must be 30 years or older
- In case of rain, the activity will be cancelled. You will be offered an alternative date or a refund
- Before the activity you will be required to sign a rental contract with the local tour operator
- You are responsible for any ticket for traffic violation
- A guarantee deposit is required and it varies from vehicle to vehicle. Full details will be reported in the rental contract
- The deposit will be refunded as soon as the vehicle is returned in perfect conditions
- The tour operator may modify the route, as a result of traffic or diversions put in place by the police